Please be sure to attend the Poster Sessions on April 14, 2021, Wednesday
INFORMATION FOR POSTER PRESENTERS
Poster presentations are an opportunity for students, from high school to doctoral candidate, to get involved and show some of the work that they have been doing.
DETAILS FOR PRESENTERS:
· Due to space limitations, the poster session will be limited to 40 student posters. Selection of poster presentations will be based on the quality and content of the abstracts submitted.
· Posters will be presented virtually.
· Poster must include an abstract.
· Upon acceptance, poster presenters will be required to submit a .pdf of their poster and a YouTube video of the poster presenter presenting their poster. There’s a 5 minute limitation on the YouTube video.
· Presenters must be present during the poster session on April 14 from 1:00pm - 5:00pm
JUDGING: The YouTube videos and .pdf of your poster will be posted online about a week before the Symposium for Judges to review. Posters will be judged by 3 to 5 professionals from various backgrounds. They are given scores for each of the following categories: Abstract, presentation of the material, technical content of the poster, topic originality, and format/style.
AWARDS: Awards and certificates are given to the best student poster in these categories: High School, Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral Candidate. Symposium attendees will also vote for a “People’s Choice Poster Award”. Awards will be presented at the virtual Tennessee Chapter Annual Business Meeting on April 15 at 5:30pm.
No applicants this year.