Attendees of the Symposium represent a wide array of water professionals in Tennessee, and exhibiting at the 29th Tennessee Water Resources Symposium provides a great opportunity to interact with potential key customers. Last year about 300 professionals from Federal and State water resource agencies, consulting firms, and universities attended the symposium.
An exhibit fee of only $350 gives exhibitors an excellent opportunity to showcase new technologies and meet new contacts. The exhibit area, which is co-located with registration and breaks and located immediately adjacent to the meeting rooms, ensures that you will have an opportunity to interact with a majority of the attendees.
Tuesday, April 21, 2020--3:00pm-6:00pm
Wednesday, April 22, 2020--7:00am-8:00am
Exhibit Show Hour:
Wednesday, April 22, 2020--8:00am-6:00pm
Thursday, April 23, 2020--8:00am-6:00pm
Friday, April 24, 2020--8:00am-12:00pm
*Peak times will be during registration and breaks
The fee is $350 per exhibit area, which includes:
Exhibitor Registration Options (Application Deadline - February 27, 2020):
TNAWRA c/o USGS
640 Grassmere Park, Suite 100
Nashville, TN 37211
ATTN: Lori Weir
Email your company's web address, your high resolution logo (.jpg preferred), a company description to Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org, and any special needs you may have for your booth. An 8' table, 2 chairs, and electricty will be provided to all.
By sending in your logo, you agree that TNAWRA may use it in advertising on posters, in the Proceedings, and possibly on promotional items such as T-shirts. Both the logo and company description will be listed in the Proceedings (online).
The following practices are prohibited:
1. Noisy electrical or mechanical apparatus that interferes with other exhibits.
2. Volatile or flammable oils, greases, materials, or other explosives, or any substances prohibited by the city laws or insurance carriers, are not permitted on the premises.
3. Subleasing of exhibit space.
4. Canvassing or distributing any material outside of the exhibitor’s associated space.
5. Use of billboard advertising or displays of signs outside the exhibit area.
6. Solicitation of business, or conferences in the interest of business, except by exhibiting firms, is prohibited.
7. Publicizing and monitoring of any extracurricular activities inducements, demonstrations, or displays outside the exhibit area during exhibit hours.
8. Attaching anything to the wall(s). Montgomery Bell State Park must grant authorization first (a fee may apply).
TN AWRA reserves the right to refuse the application of any company not meeting the required standards, as well as the right to curtail exhibits or parts of exhibits that detract from the character of the meeting. This authority also applies to displays, literature advertising novelties, souvenirs, and personal conduct.
TN AWRA reserves the sole and exclusive right to amend, modify, or change, from time to time, the rules and regulations herein contained so as to effect the terms and conditions of the agreement, and upon reasonable notice to the exhibitor, the exhibitor agrees to comply with such amendments, modifications, or changes as if fully and originally written herein.
LIABILITY: Exhibitors assume all responsibility for damages to the exhibit area and they shall indemnify and hold harmless the Tennessee Section American Water Resources Association, Montgomery Bell State Park, and any service contractors acting as agents to the TN AWRA from all liability which may ensue from any cause whatsoever.